Length 4.49 inch, 114 mm
Lone Wolf Distributors 9mm conversion barrels allow you to shoot 9mm ammunition from your 40 S&W or 357 Sig pistol. These conversion barrels are easy to use and install the same as any other barrel. We do recommend you use the correct 9mm magazine with these conversion barrels to guarantee reliable feeding. Use G17 9mm mag for G22, G31 and G35 conversion.
Lone Wolf Distributors replacement barrels are manufactured from the highest grade mill select 416 stainless steel. CNC machined and heat treated, providing a life time of service and unparalleled accuracy at an affordable price. The standard groove and land rifling make this an excellent choice for those who wish to shoot lead, plated or jacketed bullets. Can be used in factory ported or stock pistols. Intended for use in the Glock 22,31 pistol only.
Using this barrel in a Generation 4 Glock may cause malfunctions while using the standard Glock recoil spring assembly. For best results, install a 9mm Glock recoil spring or for even more versatility, use our Gen4 guide rod adapter with our Gen3 guide rods.
Special features include:
- Ready to use, pre-fit drop in. No gunsmithing required
- Fits Glock Gen3 and Gen4
- Precision machined from heat treated 416 stainless steel
- Lock-up area produces greater shot-to-shot accuracy
- Tighter dimensions than the original
- Glass bead, satin finish exterior
- Maximum chamber support, improved feed ramp design
- Button rifled, standard crown
- Ok to use lead, plated or jacketed bullets
- Proudly made in the USA