Though this is a 10 round magazine, it will NOT fit a full size 1911. This is a Compact ONLY magazine.
1911 Elite Tactical Magazine, .38 Super, Compact, 10 Round, Lo-Profile Steel Base Pad, Black Fluoropolymer Finish
The ETM started with a blank sheet of paper and 30+ years of 1911 and 1911 magazine experience. It WILL set a new standard in 1911 magazines while redefining state-of-the-art.
- Fits Compact size .38 Super 1911
- 10 Round Capacity
- Easy to Load and Seat with the Slide in Battery
- .025″ Tube Walls – Thickest In The Industry
- Steel follower has positive Slide Lock when Empty
- Superb Feeding with a Wide Range of Ammunition Types
- The Stainless Steel ETM has the Strongest Magazine Tube Yet Developed, Virtually Eliminating Feed Lip Cracking, Tube Spread and Cracking and General Fatigue
- Proprietary Multi-Step Tumbling and Finishing Process Provides Smooth Follower Operation and Insertion into the Weapon
- Observation Slots Moved to the Rear of the Tube, Located Exactly Where They Need to be to Maintain the Structural Integrity
- Removable Base Pad for Easy Maintenance and Versatility with Different Base Pad Options
- No-Risk Service Policy – If the Tube Spreads or Cracks from Normal Use, Wilson Combat Will Replace It!
- Black Fluoropolymer Finish
Wilson Combat magazine tubes have a lifetime satisfaction policy. Wilson Combat will replace any magazine tube that spreads, cracks or becomes unusable during normal use. Wilson Combat magazine springs and followers are considered consumable items and may require replacing after extensive use. Polymer baseplates can break if you drop a loaded magazine on a hard surface. We recommend metal baseplates for hard use.