Wilson Combat 1911
1911 ETM-V, Vickers Duty Magazine, .45 ACP, Full-Size, 8 Round, Steel Base Pad, Black Fluoropolymer Finish
ETM Vickers Duty Mag
Wilson Combat’s outstanding ETM magazine has been redesigned from the ground up with input from firearms expert Larry Vickers to include a solid tube construction, redesigned basepad, follower sand cuts for smoother operation in harsh environments and a molded-in last round follower detent to absolutely prevent last round feed failures. This mag has been designed as the last word in military or law enforcement duty magazines for the 1911 platform pistol.
The Vickers Duty Mag has a completely sealed construction with rear witness hole that nearly eliminates lip spreading and ingress points for sand and debris.
The redesigned follower has sand cuts to reduce friction when dirty or heavily fouled and the new last round detent will solve last round reliability issues in the 1911 design.
The baseplate of the Duty mag is uniquely shaped and easy to grab under stress. It is weighted to drop free in any field conditions.
The heat-treated MAX flatwire construction never gets stressed or over-compressed like a conventional spring and is guaranteed to never require replacement even after high round counts or daily, extreme duty use.
Maximum strength-up to 25% stronger than standard 1911 mag springs for superior reliability with defensive and +P loads and more positive slide lockback .
Maximum longevity MAX flatwire spring will never lose optimum feeding tension as long as you own the magazine -guaranteed! Extensively tested by the Wilson Combat Shooting Team and testfire crew.
Maximum corrosion resistance-heat treated stainless MAX spring won’t corrode in high humidity or marine environments-a leading cause of service pistol spring fatigue.
The ETM started with a blank sheet of paper and 30+ years of 1911 and 1911 magazine experience. It WILL set a new standard in 1911 magazines while redefining state-of-the-art.
- Increases Reliability in ALL 1911 Pistols
- Aircraft Grade Certified Stainless Steel Tube Resists Corrosion
- The ETM has the Strongest Magazine Tube Yet Developed, Virtually Eliminating Feed Lip Cracking, Tube Spread and Cracking and General Fatigue
- Refined Radius for Each Bend in the Tube to Take Advantage of the Strength in the Stainless Steel
- Proprietary, Custom Designed Welding Process
- Proprietary Multi-Step Tumbling and Finishing Process Provides Smooth Follower Operation and Insertion into the Weapon
- Observation Slots Moved to the Rear of the Tube, Located Exactly Where They Need to be to Maintain the Structural Integrity
- Innovative Follower Design With its Extended Skirt Ensures Stability in Operation and Minimizes Creep from the Tube when the Magazine is Empty
- Fiber-Fill Nylon Self-Lubricating Follower Provides Smooth Round Feeding
- Positive Slide-Lock After the Last Round has been Fired
- Space-Age Stainless Steel Spring Wire is Phenomenal for Spring Life
- The ETM Seats and Locks in the Weapon with the Slide Down
- Removable Base Pad for Easy Maintenance and Versatility with Different Base Pad Options
- The Quality Control Behind the ETM Promises a Lifetime of Smooth and Reliable Operation
- No-Risk Service Policy – If It Breaks from Normal Use, Wilson Combat will Replace It!
Wilson Combat®, with a firmly established reputation for outstanding quality, the highest reliability, and superb service both before and after the sale has built hundreds of thousands of 1911 single-stack magazines. Wilson Combat gets a lot of feedback about magazines, and magazine performance – and they listen. Wilson’s magazines have undergone 3 design and/or material changes, each carefully evaluated and proven before they were released to the market. The result of their latest effort is a completely redesigned magazine with the features they’ve heard you ask for.
*Magazine only. Any other items pictured are for demonstration purposes only.