Wilson Combat 1911
Beavertail Grip Safety, Drop-In, Government, Blue.
Comes in Wilson Combat Factory Packaging.
Now you can have a high ride beavertail grip safety on your 1911 pistol without modifying the frame.
- Better Control of Your Pistol
- Eliminates Discomfort and Hammer Bite
- Return Your Pistol to Stock Condition by Simply Re-Installing the Factory Part
- Designed to Work with a Commander Style Hammer or a Bobbed Spur Hammer
- Fits Colt Style 1911 Frames
Wilson Combat’s drop-in beavertail grip safety provides better control of your pistol while eliminating the discomfort and hammer bite that are possible with stock grip safeties. To return your gun to stock condition, simply re-install the factory part. The drop-in safety is designed to work with a commander style hammer or a bobbed spur hammer. Due to variations from one pistol to the next, slight modifications to the beavertail’s trigger engagement area may be required for proper operation.
Compatible with the following pistols:
- Auto Ordnance 1911A1
- Auto Ordnance Pit Bull
- Colt 1991A1
- Colt Government Model
- Colt Gold Cup
- Ithaca 1911A1
- Military Issue 1911A1
- Norinco 1911
- Para-Ordnance GI Expert
- Para-Ordnance P-12
- Para-Ordnance P-13
- Para-Ordnance P-14
- Remington R1
- Rock Island Armory Full-Size 1911
- Rock River 1911
- Springfield Armory Mil-Spec 1911
* HGW cautions that the replacement of any 1911 part may still require fitting, even if the manufacturer states it is a “drop in part”.