Wilson Combat 1911
Hammer, Retro Commander, Bullet Proof®, Stainless
- CNC Machined from Solid Tool Steel, R/C 48-52
- .020″ Hammer Hooks with 8 RMS Ground Finish
- Narrow Half-Cock Notch to Prevent S* Nose Damage
- Precise Strut Pin Hole Location to Aid in Obtaining a Light Trigger Pull
- Enhances Reliability and the Ability to Consistently Produce a Crisp, Yet Safe Trigger Pull
- Classic Commander design with narrowed sides and chamfered center hole
The Classic Commander style 1911 hammer is fully CNC machined from solid tool steel bar stock and heat treated to R/C 48-52 to produce the one of the finest 1911 hammers on the market. This hammer features a Classic Commander design that will please traditionalists for its timeless appeal. The precisely dimensioned hooks are cut to .020″ with an 8 RMS ground finish and narrowed half-cock notch to prevent s* nose damage.
Combine this hammer with our Ultralight Trigger (#190) and Deluxe (#314) for the ultimate trigger job.
Minor fitting required.
NOTE: All “Commander” style hammers fitted to a USGI-style 1911 will require grip safety modification for clearance or the installation of a beavertail grip safety.