Wilson Combat 1911
Match Grade Barrel, .45 ACP, Full-Size, 6″, Stainless.
Comes in Wilson Combat Factory Packaging.
Wilson Combat® Match-Grade Barrels are known for their unsurpassed quality and accuracy.
- Match-Grade – Superb Accuracy (2″ Or Less At 25 Yards With Good Ammo)
- 1 in 16″ Twist
- Fully Machined From Aircraft Grade Stainless Steel Forgings
- Heat-Treated To R/C 40 For Maximum Service Life
- Critical Manufacturing Tolerances Are Held To Less Than .0005″ (One Half Thousandth Of An Inch!)
- Glass Smooth Chamber And Perfectly Concentric With The Bore
- In Our Barrel Test Fixture We Routinely Obtain ½” At 25 Yard Groups
- Detailed Final Inspection Prior To Receiving The Wilson Name On The Hood
- Can be Fit in a 5″ or 6″ Slide
- Includes Barrel Bushing, barrel link and pin NOT included
Wilson Combat® Match-Grade Barrels are known for their unsurpassed quality and accuracy. Wilson Combat® match barrels are fully machined from aircraft grade stainless steel forgings and heat-treated to R/C 40 for maximum service life. Critical manufacturing tolerances are held to less than .0005″ (one half thousandth of an inch!). To give you phenomenal accuracy, extreme care has been taken to assure that the chamber is glass smooth and perfectly concentric with the bore. In our barrel test fixture we routinely obtain test groups of 1/2″ @ 25 yards; the accuracy is guaranteed to please YOU! Throughout the manufacturing process each barrel undergoes multiple quality-control checks, with a detailed final inspection prior to receiving the Wilson name. You can be sure that if your barrel bears the Wilson name, it’s the best there is!