Wilson Combat 1911
Hammer, Concealment, Bullet Proof, Blue.
Comes in Wilson Combat Factory Packaging.
This hammer is fully CNC machined from solid tool steel bar stock and heat treated to R/C 48-52 to produce the finest 1911 hammer on the market. This hammer features a skeletonized spur for minimum weight and fastest possible lock time, hammer hooks cut to .020″ with 8 RMS ground finish and narrow half-cock notch to prevent sear nose damage.
Combine with our Ultralight Trigger (#190) and Deluxe Sear (#314) for the ultimate trigger job. Minor fitting required. ·
- Unique, low profile concealment design matches up perfectly with #563 Concealment beavertail
- CNC Machined from Solid Tool Steel, R/C 48-52
- .020″ Hammer Hooks with 8 RMS Ground Finish
- Narrow Half-Cock Notch to Prevent Sear Nose Damage
- Precise Strut Pin Hole Location to Aid in Obtaining a Light Trigger Pull
- Enhances Reliability and the Ability to Consistently Produce a Crisp, Yet Safe Trigger Pull
- Narrowed to Provide Adequate Slide/Hammer Clearance
- Skeletonized to Improve Lock Time