New version! STK100 complete upper by Rock Island Armory
Rock Island Armory’s unique take on Glock, approached from a 1911 view. The slides and barrels are hand fitted together and as such tend to not work with aftermarket G17 barrels without significant altering. The advantage is match grade performance under $300! Each slide and barrel receives a serial number at the factory. These uppers have been test fired by Rock Island to ensure fitment and function on their end, and as such, will show some normal cycling wear. We also test fit on our lower prior to shipment.
This upper is made by Rock Island Armory in the Philippines. Its proving to be a great place to manufacture for both 1911 and aftermarket uppers for Glock. That said, this upper will require more detail to fitment on lowers that you may already have built up. They are a little bit tighter and therefore less forgiving to rail alignment errors than normal U.S. aftermarket. The best way is to assemble a new lower at the same time as fitting this slide, so that rails may be best adjusted for success prior to pinning. This is what we did, and had no problems on any of these that we built up into full pistols. Your specific upper will be tested for fitment on a lower that we use for all these uppers so that we know its going out the door with proper Rock Island specs.
Rock Island Armory’s – 9mm Complete Upper (Glock 17 Compatible)
- Extended shelf slide stop cutout
- Extends beyond the side of the slide (0.03″) for a stronger, more consistent slide stop action.
- Front and rear wide serration
- Medium serrations are more aggressive than OEM but less aggressive than our Titan line
- Lightening cut windows
- Top port
- Completely machined
- Rounded rear end
- Removable fixed rear sight plate (Black) with Vortex Venom pattern for a red dot optic. Uses M3x0.5 screws, 4mm thread length, included – takes 2mm hex key wrench
- Front sight installed, rear sight integrated with the rear optic plate featuring the Rock Island Armory logo on the plate
**This cannot accept standard rear sights as there is no rear dovetail cut**
- Finish Flat Dark Earth Cerakote locally applied in Oregon
- Caliber 9x19mm
- Completely machined
- Finish parkerized
Internal components – Complete set of slide assembly finish parkerized parts
- Captive metal guide rod assembly (upgraded black front facing screw)
- Firing pin
- Firing pin spacer sleeve
- Firing pin spring
- Firing pin spring cups
- Extractor depression plunger
- Extractor depression plunger spring
- Slide cover plate
- Firing pin safety spring
- Spring-loaded bearing
DISCLAIMER: “GLOCK” is a federally registered trademark of GLOCK, Inc. The use of “GLOCK” is merely to advertise the sale of aftermarket parts for GLOCK pistols and the makers of this product are not affiliated in any manner with, or otherwise endorsed by, GLOCK, Inc.
DISCLAIMER: Recoil Springs should be changed every 2,000 rounds