Wilson Combat for Glock
Match Grade Barrel, 9mm for Glock 17, 4.49″, Stainless, Gen 3, Gen 4 Only
Wilson Combat® Match-Grade Glock® Barrels are known for their unsurpassed quality and accuracy. Now you can have this superb accuracy without sending your pistol off to a master pistolsmith and waiting for months.
- Match-Grade – Superb Accuracy (2″ Or Less At 25 Yards With Good Ammo)
- Polished feed ramp, bore and supported chamber
- 1 in 16″ twist conventional broach rifling will accept lead, jacketed or plated bullets without fear of pressure spikes caused by polygonal rifling
- Fully Machined From 416R Stainless Steel
- Heat-Treated To R/C 40 For Maximum Service Life
- Critical Manufacturing Tolerances Are Held To Less Than .0005″ (One Half Thousandth Of An Inch!)
- Glass Smooth Chamber And Perfectly Concentric With The Bore
- In Our Barrel Test Fixture We Routinely Obtain ½” At 25 Yard Groups
- Detailed Final Inspection Prior To Receiving The Wilson Name On The Hood
- Critical Lock-Up Contact Areas Cut To A Dimension That Provides A Good Lock-Up in most guns
- Compatible with Generation 3 and 4 of Glock® pistols
Wilson Combat® match barrels are fully machined from aircraft grade stainless steel blanks and heat-treated to R/C 40 for maximum service life. Critical manufacturing tolerances are held to less than .0005″ (one half thousandth of an inch!).
To give you phenomenal accuracy, extreme care has been taken to assure that the chamber is glass smooth and perfectly concentric with the bore. In our barrel test fixture we routinely obtain test groups of 1/2″ @ 25 yards! Throughout the manufacturing process each barrel undergoes multiple quality-control checks, with a detailed final inspection prior to receiving the Wilson name. You can be sure that if your barrel bears the Wilson name, it’s the best there is!
Due to variations in pistol dimensions, installation in some pistols may require very minor material removal which most people can easily do themselves. Fully supported chamber and conventional, broached rifling is compatible with all bullet materials reducing the risk of dangerous pressure spikes caused by shooting lead bullets in polygonal, factory barrels.